- Fits all Miata NA/NB
- Sold as a pair
- Adjustable camber arms with ball joins
- Adjusts camber up to 3 degrees
A vehicle's alignment is the most important aspect in regards to handling performance. Naturally, the alignment will fall out of OEM specifications when subjected to road imperfections. Also, lowering a vehicle will bring a car out of OEM alignment specification. Majority of OEM suspension components do not have proper toe, camber, or caster adjustments. An un-aligned vehicle can cause poor handling characteristics and premature uneven tire wear.
Designed and manufactured by Godspeed Project, this kit will allow the proper alignment adjustments for stability at high speeds, under heavy braking, and during corners. Godspeed Project's suspension arms are designed to be reliable for a daily driver yet strong enough for high performance race use.
- High Strength Steel Alloy Construction
- Powder Coat Finish Offers Corrosion Protection
- Corrects Camber To Prevent Uneven Tire Wear
- Improves Handling With Camber Correction Adjustment
These come with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects when purchased through Roadster360.