- Fits all Miata NA from 1990 to 1997
- 2 3/8" Piping
- 3.5" Exhaust Tip
- Stainless Steel
- Includes one o2 sensor bung
Megan Racing OE-RS series cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made stainless steel. All piping are mandrel bent with a high polished finish. Exhaust system comes with all the necessary hardware needed for a direct bolt on installation. Improves HP with minimal noise.
Application: 1990-1997 Mazda Miata MX-5
- Includes one o2 sensor bung shortly after the catalytic converter for 94/95 and up models. 1.8L applications will need to remove some undercarriage bracing.
- T304 Stainless Steel with mandrel bends to clear all diff carriers, 1.6L and 1.8L alike.
- 2 3/8" piping to maximize power in higher RPM range while still producing improved mid-range power (tested with timing advanced to 13-14 degrees)
- 3.5" muffler tip; silencer included
- Direct bolt-on application, gaskets and hardware are included.
- Our Megan Racing exhaust system can be used on 90-97 vehicles as it includes an extra o2 bung post-catalytic converter.
These come with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects when purchased through Roadster360.