- Direct fit for the 1990–1997 Mazda Miata 1.6L/1.8L
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.97" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Ideal replacement for the failure-prone stock radiator
- Perfect for use on the street, track, or autocross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty when purchased through Roadster360
By replacing your current Miata radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator you will undoubtedly notice a cooler more efficient running engine. All Mishimoto Mazda Miata performance aluminum radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, protect your car from the overheating, and boost overall engine functions. With its lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished tank ends installing a direct OEM fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless, no cutting or modification is required. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and, as with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
These come with a lifetime year warranty against manufacturer defects when purchased through Roadster360.