- Fits all Miata NA from 1990-1997
- Activates at lower temperature so coolant flows through system earlier
- Activates at 154.4 degrees F (68 deg C)
- Allows for cooler engine temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty when purchased through Roadster360
The Mishimoto racing thermostat for the 1990-1997 Mazda Miata will promote greater cooling efficiency throughout your engine. The Mishimoto racing thermostat will significantly lower high engine temperature produced by modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed up the Mishimoto racing thermostat will open up at a lower temperature than standard thermostats, also allowing the coolant to flow through the engine sooner thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures.
These come with a lifetime year warranty against manufacturer defects when purchased through Roadster360.