- Fits all Miata NA and NB
- Spring Rates: 392 lb front and 336 lb rear
- Requires the re-use of OEM upper mounts (or our optional OEM upper mounts)
- Lowers 1990 to 1998 Miata a max of 3" front and 2.8" Rear
- Lowers 1999 to 2005 Miata a max of 3.9" front and 3.7" Rear
- Authentic and genuine TEIN products.
Our most popular coilover kit for the Mazda Miata! This kit is designed for someone who wants to replace their shocks and springs with something that's height adjustable. TEIN Basis Z Coilovers are not shock adjustable, they are only height adjustable and allow you to set your preferred ride height.
Even at full height, the car will sit about half an inch to an inch lower than stock.
We have optional KYB OEM front and rear upper mounts for the 1990 to 1997 Miata. These are direct replacements for those who are not able to reuse their OEM upper mounts. Front upper mounts come as a pair, rear upper mounts come as a pair, and front and rear come as a full set of 4.
Sorry at this time 1998 to 2005 upper mounts are not yet available.
These come with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects when purchased through Roadster360.